Carl & Dorothy Bennett Cancer Center Leadership
Committed to Your Safety
Stamford Health is dedicated to stopping the spread of COVID-19. Get vaccine updates, answers to questions and more.
We have all been through a lot during the COVID-19 pandemic. While many things have changed in the world, we want you to know that you can count on the physicians, nurses and all the staff at Stamford Health’s Carl & Dorothy Bennett Cancer Center to be here for you.
During these months, we have found that telehealth is a good option in many situations, and we will continue to offer it as long as insurance providers permit us to do so. However, for other services and care, an in-person examination and treatment by your physician is irreplaceable. With this in mind, and in accordance with the state of Connecticut and CDC guidance, we have expanded the availability of in-person visits with our physicians in the Bennett Cancer Center.
Please be assured that the Bennett Cancer Center offers a safe environment for patients and staff in the following ways:
- Robust Infection Prevention Plan—Includes screening staff each day and screening patients upon entering the building.
- Thorough Cleaning—Involves thorough disinfection of every exam room between patients. Waiting rooms and common areas are also cleaned continuously throughout the day, and the Center is professionally cleaned each evening.
- Mask Requirement—Ensures all staff and patients wear masks to help stop the potential spread of COVID-19. If you do not have a mask, we will supply one.
- Visitor Policy—Restricts visitors temporarily to ensure the safety of everyone entering our facility.
Parking and entering the Bennett Cancer Center:
If you haven’t been to the Bennett Cancer Center in a while, please note:
- The Warner Building, entrance C (near the hospital cafeteria) is permanently closed.
- Please enter through the main entrance to the Bennett Cancer Center, adjacent to the Emergency Department.
- All Bennett Cancer Center patients are provided with a parking permit for self-parking in lot F at no charge. Please note that the permit is only valid in lot F. As an alternative, you may utilize the valet service by the Emergency Department at no charge.
- You can be dropped off, utilize the valet parking service, or self-park in lot F.
- Please remember to bring your parking permit with you which will allow you to utilize the valet and self-parking options free of charge. The color of the parking permit changes periodically. Our staff will provide you with an updated pass as needed.
We are confident that we are providing a safe environment for everyone who walks through our doors.