Medical Career Opportunities at Stamford Health
Stamford Health is an organization that firmly believes that all employees are caregivers. Whether Registered Nurse or Radiology Tech, Accountant or Administrative Assistant, your position does not matter. Each one of us impact ours patients either directly or indirectly. Our patients and their families trust us; they are our number one priority.
If you have a passion for compassion and want to work in an organization where we put our patients first by treating people, not conditions, then Stamford Health is for you.
Stamford Health is comprised of Stamford Hospital and the Stamford Health Medical Group. Stamford Health Medical Group is a multi-specialty medical group that includes local primary care physicians and specialists. The Mission of the Medical Group is to connect patients with the highly skilled and comprehensive medical services they need in convenient locations from Greenwich to Norwalk.
Why work for Stamford Health?
- Stamford Health offers an extremely competitive salary with generous shift differentials where appropriate.
- Our Total Rewards Program is ranked as one of the highest satisfiers based on our employee engagement surveys.
- With over 100 transfers and promotions each year for the past 5 years, Stamford Health is a place for you to grow and develop your career. Many departments from Nursing to Information Systems and Rehabilitation have Career Ladder programs that foster career development.
- Whether employees choose to live in the greater Stamford, CT area or commute from New York or Fairfield, we offer free convenient parking and free transportation from the Stamford train stations.
- Our collaborative with Hospital for Special Surgery, and the Dana Farber Brigham and Women's Cancer Care Collaborative, connect us directly with world class expertise, research, resources and technology to put us at the forefront of patient care.
- We have a robust Professional Development and Organization Development program that provides both clinical and non-clinical staff with the opportunity to develop and grow professionally.
- For organizational leaders, we offer a comprehensive two-day New Manager Orientation four times per year. Our program designed specifically for Stamford Health will help prepare today's and tomorrow's leaders for success with an innovative curriculum based on best practices. It will also enhance the skills of our leaders that bring their fresh leadership perspective from other organizations.