Office of Research
Delivering quality clinical research
The Office of Research coordinates research projects throughout the city of Stamford and surrounding areas, including both in-hospital and outpatient settings. The team provides:
- Research/nurse coordinator and research assistant services
- Budget preparation
- Contractual assistance
- Research regulatory compliance assistance
- Serious adverse event (SAE) reporting
- Site monitoring
Our experienced, multi-faceted team provides key assistance for many pharmaceutical and federally funded research trials. Our combined experience includes Phase 1 to Phase IV drug and device clinical trials.
Our mission and vision remain closely aligned with those of Stamford Health.
- Mission: Provide a broad range of clinical trial opportunities that meets the needs of our community
- Vision: To be recognized as a regional center for high quality Clinical Research