Stamford Health COVID-19 Information
The Stamford Health care team is here to answer all your questions about COVID-19. Browse below for more information.
Patient and Visitor Safety
Feel confident and comfortable in all Stamford Health facilities because we are taking steps to ensure your safety and the safety of others.
Stamford Health continues to:
- Require masks in all facilities
- Follow standard and robust infection prevention measures
- Monitor patients and staff for symptoms
- Mandate COVID-19 vaccination action for all employees
- Urge staff to stay home if they are not feeling well
We are pleased to welcome visitors on a limited basis, following the safety precautions and guidance outlined below.
Please note, all visitors:
- Must wear a mask throughout their visit and this will be strictly enforced with no exceptions. Any visitor found not wearing a mask will be asked to leave.
- Must enter through the Stamford Hospital Bennett Medical Center campus or the Medical Office Building.
- Will be screened for COVID-19. Stamford Health follows CDC Guidelines.
When To Take Action
Use this guide if you have concerns about COVID-19 and are not sure what to do.
If you are having a medical emergency, dial 9-1-1 or go to your local emergency department.
If you have symptoms of COVID-19 (cold, cough, fever of 100 degrees or higher), difficulty breathing):
- Call your doctor for directions.
- Call the hotline, 203.276.4111, to speak with a member from the Stamford Health care team 7 days a week from 7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Ways to Help
Help Keep COVID-19 At Bay
While we have made great strides in the fight against COVID-19, it is still important to remember to:
- Get the COVID-19 vaccine
- Continue to wear a mask in all Stamford Health and all healthcare facilities
- Cover your coughs and sneezes with a tissue or your elbow
- Wash your hands often
Give Monetary Gifts
Donations provide the most flexibility for the hospital and are the great way to express gratitude during unprecedented times, such as the COVID-19 outbreak.
Donate to Stamford Health's COVID-19 Pandemic Response Fund (CPR-F)
Thank you again for your thoughtfulness and understanding.