HFI COVID GUIDELINES
KEEPING MEMBERS AND STAFF SAFE
The safety of our members and staff is our number one priority. We are opening all areas with restrictions following the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommendations as well as State and local public health guidelines. There is a strict cleaning schedule in place for all hours of operation so we may continue to provide a safe environment.
WHAT WILL BE AVAILABLE
- Full Cardio, Strength and Free Weights
- Large Pool - for lap swim only (by reservation only)
- Group Fitness Classes – limited number of participants in each class (by reservation only)
- Personal Training – including a New Private Area for High-Risk Clients
- Second Floor Track & Exercise Machines – available Mon. – Fri. 4 - 7pm & Sat. 7am – 1pm
- All areas will be operating at a limited capacity with social distancing restrictions.
WHAT WILL REMAIN UNAVAILABLE AT THIS TIME
- Locker Rooms - available for restrooms & sinks only.
- Shower Access - One shower is open in each locker room for pre-swim rinse only.
- Steam Rooms
- Yoga and Exercise Mats – Bring your own if you would like – required for Yoga & Pilates Classes.
- Water Fountains - Bring your own water.
- Towel and Robe Service
- Guest Passes
INFORMATION TO KNOW BEFORE ENTERING HFI
- In accordance with CDC guidelines, before entering, there will be a mandatory temperature check & you will be asked health screening questions to determine if you have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- You must wear a mask except while swimming. No bandanas, masks with filters, nor neck gators allowed.
- Practice safe social distancing of six feet or more.
- Please sanitize your hands upon entry.
- We suggest you bring a water bottle from home as water fountains will be unavailable.
- We have installed additional sanitizing stations throughout the facility.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home and get healthy.
- For all inquiries regarding the club or your membership please call 203-276-4567.
GROUP FITNESS and LAP SWIMMING RESERVATIONS
The group fitness schedule is now posted on our website: www.stamfordhealth.org/hfi/schedule.
We are starting with a limited schedule and will closely monitor usage to determine when to add more classes.
We are taking phone reservations two days prior to the day of the specific class that you want to take. Reservations are accepted beginning at 7am, NOT PRIOR. Call (203) 276-4567 to reserve and for additional information.
We will be switching to an online registration format in the future.
We are taking phone reservations two days prior to the day that you want to swim. The only exception is for Tuesdays – since we are closed on Sundays, lap lane reservations for Tuesdays begin on Mondays. Reservations are accepted beginning at 7am, NOT PRIOR. Call (203) 276-4567 to reserve and for additional information.
The times are on the hour and you have 45 minutes to swim. There is a 15-minute gap to clear and clean the area. There are five lanes available, one swimmer per lane.
You must bring your own towel. You may bring a gym bag to use for your change of clothes. Gym bag is to be left on chair in Aquatics Center while you are swimming.