Allergy, Asthma, and Immunology
A team approach that meets your needs.
When it comes to allergies and asthma, the answer isn’t always black and white. In fact, our highly skilled team of allergists and immunologists works with you one-on-one to help you understand that these reactions can range from a mild rash to anaphylactic shock. And such reactions can be caused by pollens, dust, molds, animal dander, inhaled and contact chemical exposures, foods, insect stings, and some medications.
We put you first with our experience and expertise. Our goal is to help you find the answer, and then come up with a plan to properly address your unique set of triggers and reactions. Our team is skilled in the following areas:
We work with you to perform a variety of tests, which include:
- Skin allergy testing
- Chemical patch allergy testing
- Pulmonary function testing to diagnose asthma
- Allergy shots for desensitization to pollens, dust, mold, animal dander and stinging insects (yellow jackets, wasps, bees and hornets)
- Emergency desensitization protocols for a variety of medications such as penicillin
- The new Xolair injection to treat severe asthma
- Immunoglobulin (IVIG) therapy to treat certain immunodeficiencies