Obstetrics & Maternity
Delivering for you and your family
If you’re expecting or trying to conceive, you’re probably wondering what actions you need to take. The first step is to find a supportive, compassionate, patient-centered environment in which to deliver your baby. You’ll find that Stamford Hospital is here to support you from before conception through the months following delivery.
As a multidisciplinary team, we offer comprehensive education programs, from childbirth preparation to infant care. Your and your new baby’s well-being are always top of mind. No matter how uncomplicated or high-risk your particular situation may be, our OBGYNs and nurses will work with you one-on-one to develop a plan that meets your needs.
What You Can Expect from our Obstetrics & Maternity Services:
- The ideal combination of medical expertise and advanced technology
- A compassionate, evidence-based approach to care
- Special attention to all pregnancies, whether complicated or uncomplicated
- Support for both moms-to-be and new moms, including families
- The highest standards of safety, quality, and disease prevention
Bronze Safe Sleep Award
Stamford Hospital received a Bronze Safe Sleep Award in 2022 from the National Safe Sleep Hospital Certification Program.
- Implement hospital or hospital system-wide Infant Safe Sleep Policy.
- Deliver safe sleep healthcare team member training to nursing staff caring for patients less than one-year-old.
- Provide safe sleep education to family/caregivers of infants less than one-year-old.
- Hospital-wide imagery must meet AAP compliance.