Stamford Health's Breast Center
Book Your 3D Mammogram Today
For more information and to schedule an appointment, click below.
Results given during business hours (8am to 4pm, M-F. For after-hours screening, results the next business day.
At the Breast Center, we're committed to your breast health. We'll help you know your risk of breast cancer and give you better options to find breast cancer early.
Why choose Stamford Health's Breast Center?
When it comes to your breast health, we're committed to clinical excellence and compassion. 3D mammograms mean better detection and fewer callbacks because we give same-day screening results whenever possible. We are a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence, designated by the American College of Radiology.
We help you:
- Understand whether you are at average, moderate or high risk for breast cancer or breast cancer symptoms
- Get the breast screening that's right for you and your schedule. Our breast center locations have early morning, evening, weekend and walk-in availability with same-day results during business hours.
- Weigh your options if breast cancer is detected
- Receive excellent treatment at the Carl & Dorothy Bennett Cancer Center and support from the Center for Integrative Medicine & Wellness
Leading-edge breast cancer technology
- Breast MRI with the highest resolution images available in Fairfield County
- Digital Breast tomosynthesis (3D) mammography. We were the first in the region to offer this to all women.
- Advanced computer-assisted detection software
- High-resolution 3D ultrasound
- Equipment and technology to perform the most complex minimally invasive biopsies
Our collaboration is what sets us apart and allows us to focus on the best care for you, as a team. We are the only center in the region that also provides a weekly multidisciplinary conference to review not only breast cancers, but all breast biopsies.
At the conference, we discuss and decide upon the best treatment for every patient. We work with:
Breast nurse navigators
We offer a comprehensive breast navigator service with two Nurse Navigators experienced in breast imaging and breast oncology. They'll help guide you along the way should you need breast cancer treatment. You'll have a constant, familiar face and voice that will:
- Connect you with resources and support systems
- Support your communication with healthcare staff and providers
- Streamline appointments and paperwork
- Help to identify and access financial services to pay for your healthcare needs
- Provide support and answer any questions to decrease fear and anxiety
- Identify and access appropriate social services
- Track all your treatments and results
Our breast navigator team consists of Michele Speer, Imaging (203.276.4910), Betsy Rice, Oncology (203.276.2374) and Carol Baird, High Risk (475.529.6685).