William H. Hines, MD, Stamford Health Medical Group
Committed to Your Safety
Stamford Health is dedicated to stopping the spread of infectious diseases such as COVID-19. Get service updates, answers to questions and learn how to help in the greater Stamford CT community.
At Stamford Health, we are here to help you with all of your healthcare needs.
Stamford Health Medical Group (SHMG) is open and caring for our patients.
At SHMG, your health has always been a priority which is why we've remained open during COVID-19. We continue to offer in-person office visits in addition to virtual care visits.
In-person Appointments Available, and Safe
Stamford Health Medical Group has a robust infection prevention plan in place. This includes:
- Screening staff each day before entering the building. Screening involves asking a series of symptom-related questions and measuring temperature if appropriate.
- Pre-screening patients before in-office appointments and re-screening patients upon arrival at their destination, along with temperature checks.
- Scheduling appointments to minimize contact in the waiting room, as well as ensuring appropriate social distancing of waiting room chairs.
- Disinfecting waiting rooms and common areas throughout the day, and every exam room thoroughly between patients. Staff offices are professionally cleaned each evening.
- Making sure masks are worn by all of our staff, and you will be asked to wear a mask to your appointment as an additional layer of protection.
We encourage you to come in for a visit, but if you would rather have a virtual or telephone appointment, we fully support that, as well.
If You're a New SHMG Patient
We are welcoming in-person visits for new patients. Virtual visits are also available for new patients. Please encourage friends and family who may be having difficulty getting care to call us.
You or your loved ones may also find a doctor and book an appointment online.
Featured Expert/ Author