Sarner Health & Fitness Institute
An innovative approach to health and wellness
The Patty and George Sarner Health & Fitness Institute (HFI) is a special place for health and wellness! We’re an innovative wellness facility that offers medically supervised fitness and lifestyle change to the greater Stamford community.
Because exercise is medicine, we focus on:
- Reducing your health risks and improving your overall health, whether you’re a new or experienced exerciser
- Helping you achieve weight loss and fitness goals to bring about positive changes and restore your health and well-being
- Our overall goal of improving your health and wellness through exercise, diet, and lifestyle change
Here’s what sets the team at HFI apart:
- Our professional team of trainers, exercise physiologists, registered dieticians, and others offers the latest in both medically supervised health and fitness programs, and holistic wellness
- Our medical integration of Stamford Hospital’s programs and caregivers with our expertise in the latest fitness programs
We offer programs for:
- Stress reduction, including massage offerings and a saltwater pool
- Cholesterol control
- Pain relief
- Weight management
There’s so much to try here at HFI. From our high-energy group fitness classes to our comprehensive aquatics facility and everything in between, you’re bound to find something for your lifestyle. HFI offers a wide variety of classes, specialty programs and services.
Our online, live schedule is a good source for class descriptions, instructor changes and last minute class updates. Our schedule will periodically change quarterly to highlight new classes and allow for a wide variety of options for all our members.
View Live Schedule
Pilates Reformer Schedule
HFI offers guided work on the Pilates Reformer. Pilates is a mind-body technique designed to improve physical strength, flexibility, and posture. The Pilates Reformer is a piece of equipment that through springs and its structure will build core strength while lengthening muscles. HFI offers private one-on-one reformer sessions as well as small group programs. Please visit the front desk for Pilates Reformer pricing options.
View Pilates Reformer Schedule
For more information, a guest pass, or to provide member feedback, please call us at 203.276.4567 or fill out our Contact Us form.
Request a Guess Pass