Support for Physicians
At Stamford Hospital, we believe in working as a team to treat the whole patient: body, mind and spirit, as is stated in our Planetree philosophy of care. Physicians who are looking for a multidisciplinary, patient-centered environment in which to work have found the right place. Our exceptional team of physicians collaborates to deliver the safest, most effective, and highest quality care for every patient, every time.
We always aim to facilitate a workforce that is supported by the clinical and technological resources necessary to achieve the highest quality of patient care. Here are some of the many ways in which we support our staff:
- A strong leadership team across all medical departments that ensures the best patient outcomes.
- A medical staff office that is dedicated to delivering high-quality, patient-centered care by credentialing all medical staff professionals in compliance with CT state laws and other regulatory agencies.
- A close relationship with our Physician Relations Department focused on practice and business development, networking, identifying, and resolving physician issues and customer service concerns, and sharing of best practices.
- An offering of various publications based on expertise and the most up-to-date clinical research.
- Special recognition for outstanding physicians with our Physician of the Quarter award.