Stamford Health Medical Group is here for you.
Stamford Health Medical Group has never stopped caring for you. We’re offering in-person as well as virtual care visits.
Book an Appointment
We are pleased to be back to providing care and services to our community at nearly (90+ percent) the same level as prior to the beginning of the pandemic. Please be assured, we continue to take extra measures to safeguard your health.
The following Stamford Health services are unavailable at this time.
Stamford Hospital Location:
- All classes, tours and support groups
Stamford Health Medical Group:
Stamford Health's Tully Health Center:
- Pulmonary rehabilitation
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Stamford Imaging Center - Long Ridge Road, Stamford
- Stamford Imaging Center – Summer Street, Stamford
- Greenwich Imaging Center, Greenwich
- Wilton Cardiology Testing, Wilton
- The Medical Office Building at Stamford Hospital on the Bennett Medical Center Campus
Surgeries & Procedures
- Cardiac and pulmonary procedures: Some non-urgent or less-urgent cardiac and pulmonary procedures are suspended.
- Elective operations and procedures: Elective operations and procedures meeting certain criteria at both Stamford Hospital and Stamford Health's Tully Health Center are postponed.
- We understand that for certain patients, a delay would result in harm, negatively impact quality of life or delay important diagnoses. In these situations, the procedure may continue. However, this is subject to change based on federal, state and local guidelines and hospital-based considerations.
If you have questions, contact your surgeon's or physician's office regarding your condition, alternatives and instructions on what to do if your condition changes.
Emergency surgeries and procedures continue as needed.