Internal Medicine Residency Program
Clinical experience. High standards. Personalized training.
At Stamford Health, we are proud to be part of a greater community rich in both clinical and cultural diversity, and stimulation and learning. That’s why our 3-year Internal Medicine Residency Program offers multiple approaches to medical education, including:
- Small teaching groups
- Role models for guidance and leadership
- Didactic education focused on clinical relevance
- Active participation in patient care and the teaching process
- Overall assumption of responsibility.
Should you decide to pursue Internal Medicine residency training with Stamford Health, you’ll be able to manage an enormity of medical issues and will have a wide choice of career options.
As an Internal Medicine resident, you’ll have the opportunity for:
- Hands-on management of patients and exposure to medical issues on the full spectrum of contemporary medical care
- Exposure to medical students on their clinical rotations as part of our affiliation with Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons
You’ll be among 21 other Internal Medicine Residents. The relatively small size provides you with a unique opportunity for us to tailor an educational plan to meet your individual needs. Our goal is to help you maximize your strengths and work on areas of opportunity and improvement.