2023 – 2024 Residency Salaries
|PGY Year||Annual Salary||With Housing Allowance|
Coverage effective on first day of employment. Employee cost based on plan selected and number of people enrolled. Employee contributions are on a pre-tax basis.
Coverage effective on first day of employment. Employee cost based on number of people enrolled. Employee contributions are on a pre-tax basis.
Flexible Spending Accounts
Healthcare Reimbursement Program
Employee contributes pre-tax dollars to an account from which eligible out-of-pocket healthcare expenses are reimbursed.
Dependent Care Reimbursement Program
Employee contributes pre-tax dollars to an account from which eligible dependent care expenses related to your employment are reimbursed.
Long Term Disability
Premiums are paid by Stamford Health System. LTD insurance provides financial security if an accident or sickness prevents you from working for more than 90 days while you are totally disabled.
Coverage effective on first day of employment. Premiums are paid by Stamford Health System for life and accidental death and dismemberment insurance.
Supplemental life insurance and short-term disability insurance are available for employees and family members via payroll deductions.
Tax Deferred Annuities
Several long-term savings plan options geared toward retirement are available. Payroll deductions are on a pre-tax basis.
Additional Valuable Benefits
- Paid Time Off
- $450 Monthly Housing Allowance
- Malpractice Insurance
- Cafeteria Subsidy
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Credit Union
- Employee Health Services
- U.S. Savings Bonds
- $1,800 Meal Pass for Use On Premises
- Four Lab Coats and Scrub Sets
- $150 Annual Educational Allowance
- Reduced Rate at Health Fitness Institute
- Physician Wellness Resources
- Board Prep Course Paid for by Program
- Financial Support for National Presentation
- Educational Resources Provided
- Books: Frameworks of Internal Medicine, Pocket Primary Care, Pocket Medicine, The Washington Manual of Medical Therapeutics
- Online: MKSAP-19, NEJM Knowledge+ & 360, Johns Hopkins PEAC, ACP Board Prep, AMA-GCEP, Yale Office-Based Medicine