Cardiovascular Care. Reimagined.
Led by renowned physicians, we provide new hope to those suffering from cardiovascular disease. Watch the playlist below to learn more.
As the only comprehensive program in lower Fairfield County, we offer a full range of services—from open-heart surgery to the most advanced minimally invasive techniques, including:
- Complex ablations to treat arrhythmias previously unresponsive to medication
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR) to replace a damaged aortic valve without the need for open-heart surgery
- Coronary artery stenting to reduce the risk of stroke for patients with congenital heart condition
- The area’s first and only hybrid OR to combine advanced imaging with lifesaving surgical resources in one location
- The most sophisticated technology for 3D cardiac mapping available in the region
At the Heart & Vascular Institute, we are proud to have a team of committed cardiologists, cardiac interventionalists, cardiovascular and vascular surgeons, electrophysiologists—recognized as experts in their field—and supported by a dedicated staff to diagnose and treat cardiovascular disease.
Personalized Patient Experience
The Heart & Vascular Institute combines physician expertise and the most advanced treatment options with personalized medicine that looks not only at the disease or condition, but also at the patient and his or her unique physical, emotional and spiritual needs. As a Planetree-designated facility, we believe that to heal is to make whole, and we are committed to a patient- and family-centered approach to care that welcomes you and your loved ones as members of your care team.
The promise of a new state-of-the-art medical campus has been compassionately conceived as the springboard for this new definition of healing, where taking care of people involves providing the absolute finest in care across the entire continuum, from prevention and wellness, to diagnosis, treatment and ongoing support. The future of Stamford Health is that of a caring partner, not only in sickness but also in health. It is the interaction of mind and body. It is Healing. Reimagined.