Stamford Hospital Parking and Map
Getting Around Stamford Hospital
See details on parking, including locations and hours.
If you're visiting, we recommend using our convenient valet parking option. The fee for valet parking is $4 per day. Multiple-day pack discounts are available at $20 per week and $55 per month. You can retrieve your car after hours at the visitor desk from the location you originally entered.
We offer valet parking in two locations:
- The main hospital entrance (location A on downloadable map)
- Valet parking available Mon-Fri 5:30AM - 6PM.
- The Bennett Cancer Center/Emergency Department entrance (location F on downloadable map)
- Valet parking available Mon-Fri 7:00AM - 5PM.
If you wish to self-park on the main hospital/Bennett Medical Center Campus, there is a nominal fee for all visitors:
• 0-2 hours: $2.00
• 2-3 hours: $4.00
• 3-4 hours: $6.00
• 4-6 hours: $8.00
• 6+ hours to daily max: $10 (except for the Medical Office Building, at 29 Hospital Plaza, which is $20 daily max)
Parking tickets will be issued upon entry to the parking lot. When you leave the hospital, you can pay in cash or with a debit or credit card at any of these conveniently located pay stations:
- Main entrance of the hospital
- Walk-in entrance/lobby of the Emergency Department
- Warner Building entrance (located outside Hospital cafeteria)
- Medical Office Building lobby (29 Hospital Plaza)