Stamford Hospital Parking and Map
Getting Around Stamford Hospital
See details on parking, including locations and hours.
Thank you for your patience as we enter the final phase of our campus renovation, which is scheduled to be completed by the end of this year. However, the last phase encompasses redesign of the parking areas and the Hospital Plaza loop road. During this period, there will be additional changes to patient & visitor parking – please be aware of signage directing you to new areas.
There is now a nominal fee charged for all self-parking on the main hospital campus:
• 0-2 hours: $2.00
• 2-3 hours: $4.00
• 3-4 hours: $6.00
• 4-6 hours: $8.00
• 6+ hours to daily max: $10 (except for the Medical Office Building, at 29 Hospital Plaza, which is $20 daily max)
Parking tickets will be issued upon entry to the parking lot. When you leave the hospital, you can pay in cash or with a debit or credit card at any of these conveniently located pay stations:
- Main entrance of the hospital
- Walk-in entrance/lobby of the Emergency Department
- Warner Building entrance (located outside Hospital cafeteria)
- Medical Office Building lobby (29 Hospital Plaza)
We recommend the Valet Parking option as the most convenient solution. The fee for valet remains the same at $4 per day. Multiple-day pack discounts are available at $20 per week and $55 per month. You can retrieve your car after hours at the visitor desk from the location you originally entered.