Schedule Your Appointment
Once your provider has submitted an order, you will receive an invitation to schedule your own appointment via text and/or email. Your appointments can be accessed here.
Creating Your Account
- Click “Create an Account”.
- The first time you log in, the system will ask you for your demographic information.
- Follow the prompts and enter your information to create your account.
Managing Your Appointment(s)
- Once your provider has entered an order, you will be invited to schedule your own appointment via text/email.
- Under "Pending Appointments", click “Book Appointment” to start the scheduling process.
- You will be asked to provide/answer the following information:
- Pre-procedure questions
- Location and time
- Under “Upcoming Appointments”, you will have the option to add the appointment to your personal calendar, print patient instructions, and/or reschedule your appointment.
Note: To download detailed instructions, click here.