Helping to expand our physicians' opportunities
If you’re a physician who believes in working as a team to treat the whole patient: body, mind and spirit, you might be a good fit for Stamford Hospital. We support our staff as well, with continuing medical education programs, participation in the Physician Development Leadership Program, and one of the top collections of clinical research journals in the state.
Our Physician Relations Department is here to provide support, trust, efficiency, and loyalty. We build strong, mutually beneficial relationships among community physicians and the hospital by:
- Providing physician feedback to administration on patient satisfaction, physician satisfaction, network expansion, and service delivery.
- Serving as a communication pathway for internal and external physicians.
- Educating physicians on their office staff on Stamford Hospital programs and services.
- Identifying and resolving physician issues and customer service concerns.
- Seeking out business development and physician recruitment opportunities for Stamford Hospital and its affiliates based upon our mission, vision, and values.
- Coordinating with medical staff leadership and service line directors to ensure operational effectiveness, provide new physician orientation, and plan functions and networking events.
- Providing input to the Marketing & Strategy department about physician publications, Speakers Bureau, physician referral services, and growth opportunities for affiliated physicians.