How to Become an OB/GYN Resident
Our application process
Thank you for your interest in our OB/GYN Residency Program. We will be accepting applications via the Electronic Residency Application Service (ERAS) through November 1, 2020.
What You’ll Need to Apply
- Compete Application
- Personal Statement
- Medical Student Performance Evaluation (MSPE)
- Medical School Transcript
- USMLE Step 1 Score
- USMLE Step 2 Score
- Letters of Recommendation
- Must have graduated Medical School within the last 5 years
The program does not discriminate with regard to sex, race, age, religion, color, disability or national origin.
All interviews will be conducted virtually.
Interview invitations will be sent out on Nov. 10th and Nov. 17th- with interviews starting after Nov. 17th
Sample Interview Day:
- 8:00am Presentation Overview with Program Directors
- 8:30am – 12:00pm Faculty Interviews
- 12:00pm- Virtual Tour, Departmental Videos, Q&A with residents
*Our residents will be hosting a night before virtual happy hour
**Morning and Afternoon sessions will be available for different time zones