How to Become an Internal Medicine Resident
Our application process
Thank you for your interest in our Internal Medicine Residency Program. The application process is handled by ERAS. Please visit the ERAS site to apply.
- Passage of USMLE Steps I and II on the first attempt
- Passage of USMLE Steps 1 & 2/COMLEX Levels 1 & 2 on the first attempt
- Minimum score of 220 for USMLE Steps 1 & 2 is required
- Minimum score of 520 for COMLEX Levels 1 & 2 is required
- Applications accepted through ERAS only
- U.S. experience required. (For international medical graduates, 6 months of U.S. clinical experience working directly with patients is required)
- We do NOT sponsor visas
- We do NOT offer observerships or externships
Interviews are usually held from October through January. You will be contacted if you’re selected for an interview. We thank you for your interest in our program.