The Stamford Hospital/Columbia University Family Medicine Residency Program selects five candidates each year through the National Resident Matching Program (NRMP) for first-year positions. We require strong academic performance in medical school as well as on the USMLE or COMLEX, and a minimum of three Letters of Recommendation.
What You’ll Need to Apply
Competitive candidates should have:
- Complete application submitted through ERAS only
- Passage of USMLE Steps 1 and 2 on the first attempt
- Passage of USMLE Steps 1 & 2/COMLEX Levels 1 & 2 on the first attempt
- Three Letters of Recommendation
- Recent graduation from Medical School
After review of all eligible applications through ERAS, the Recruitment Committee selects the most competitive candidates to invite for interviews. Invitations will be sent to candidates who are selected for interviews.
Interviews are usually held from October through January; however, during the recruiting process for the 2021-2022 academic year, interviews will likely be virtual and scheduled within a shortened period.
We thank you for your interest in our program.