Dr. Robert Yudell is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon. He serves as an active physician and division director at Stamford Hospital. Dr. Yudell is experienced in all areas of oral and maxillofacial surgery. His special interests include implant surgery, jaw reconstruction, oral and maxillofacial pathology, and dentoalveolar surgery.
Dr. Yudell earned his DDS Degree from the Columbia University School of Dental and Oral Surgery. He then moved on to Louisiana State University Medical Center (LSUMC), where he received his medical degree, completed his Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency and a General Surgery Internship.
During his training, Dr. Yudell received several honors, including:
- Alpha Omega Alpha Medical Honor Society, LSUMC
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society, Columbia University
- Dean’s Honor Roll, Columbia University
- Award of Excellence in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Columbia University
- New York State Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons–Award of Achievement
- American Academy of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology – Award of Achievement
- Academy of General Dentistry – Senior Student Award
- Northeastern Society of Periodontists–Excellence in Undergraduate Periodontics