Dr. Bruce Klenoff is board certified in otolaryngology, head and neck surgery. He’s been providing surgical and nonsurgical care for conditions affecting the ear, nose, throat, head and neck for nearly 50 years.
Dr. Klenoff is consistently recognized for the compassionate, expert care he provides. His awards include:
- Best Doctors in America
- New York Magazine: Best Doctors
- Castle Connolly Guide to Top doctors: New York Area
- Connecticut Magazine Best Doctors
- Connecticut Magazine Top Docs for Women
- Consumers’ Research Council of America: Guide to Americas Top Physicians
- Guide to Top Doctors: Americas Top-Rated Physicians
- Greenwich Magazine, Westport Magazine, New Canaan-Darien Magazine: Top Doctors
- The WAG Magazine of Westchester: Top Doctors
Dr. Klenoff earned his medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine in Boston, MA. He completed his surgery internship at Albert Einstein School of Medicine and an otolaryngology, head and neck surgery residency at Harvard University.
Dr. Klenoff has held academic appointments at Harvard University School of Medicine and New York Medical College. He currently serves as an Assistant Clinical Professor of Surgery at Columbia University College of Physicians and Surgeons.
Throughout his career, Dr. Klenoff has served in several leadership roles, including:
- Chairman, Stamford Hospital Medical Staff
- Board of Directors, Stamford Hospital
- Director, Division of Otolaryngology, Stamford Hospital
- Director, Ear, Nose and Throat, Stamford Surgical Center
- Director, Department of Eye, Ear, Nose and Throat, St. Joseph Medical Center
- Assistant Chief of Staff, St. Joseph Medical Center
- Board of Directors, Quality and Clinical Affairs Committee of Stamford Hospital