Concierge care, also called preventative care, allows for physicians to care for you in a more comprehensive and collaborative manner with more quality time to focus on overall prevention and wellness. Here’s how Stamford Health Medical Group concierge care gives you the highest quality of primary medical care.
- You’ll agree to pay an annual fee which will vary by physician
- Physicians will limit the number of patients they see to ensure more quality time spent one-on-one.
- You’ll have 24/7 availability to your doctor via personal cell phone.
- House calls will be available to you when appropriate.
- Your physician will honor same-day appointments and even extend them.
- All concierge caregivers serve as your Attending Physician should you need to be admitted to the hospital.