We're excited to tell you about our new chronic care management (CCM) program, Runways, a customized set of activities provided by Stamford Health to keep you as healthy as possible. The program is designed for eligible patients with multiple ongoing medical conditions.
If you decide to join Runways, a care navigator will be assigned to work with you specifically. Your care navigator will call you every month to check in, see how you're doing, and provide help if you need it. They will also help you create a personalized care plan with goals for your specific conditions.
We encourage you to join Runways. Taking better care of yourself is important given today's healthcare challenges. We want to help you do that, and over the long term, provide extra support as you manage your chronic medical conditions.
What to expect from Runways
Studies show that virtual care management reduces total costs of care for people suffering from chronic diseases, while improving their overall health. Our program is virtual because we reach out to you over the phone. Here is what you can expect:
- At least once a month, your care navigator will call to see how you are doing. You will discuss the care plan and talk about progress toward your goals. Between check-ins, you can call your care navigator anytime.
- Before your first call, your care navigator will review all the information our office maintains for you, including your conditions, medications, office visits, and test results.
- In your first call, you and your care navigator will create a personalized care plan with goals for your specific conditions.
How we can help
We can help you with a wide range of services related to your health. We can:
- Arrange office visits and schedule tests or lab work.
- Research problems with prescriptions (lost, incorrect, not filled) and encourage you to take your medication as prescribed.
- Design personalized diet and exercise plans.
- Offer techniques for addressing depression and anxiety.
- Assist with transportation, housing, or food requirements.
- Provide a friendly and encouraging voice to look forward to every month.
How do I receive this benefit?
Call 203.504.6333 and we'll answer your questions, help you enroll, and schedule your first call with one of our care navigators. Enrolling in this program will require your consent. Please review our consent form here.