Breast Cancer Screening
Personalized care. Clinical excellence.
At the Bennett Cancer Center and Women’s Breast Center, we are dedicated to the health and well-being of women like you. We stand behind compassionate and comprehensive breast care with the support of leading-edge technology. Consider this an investment in your health and healing.
We are proud to offer you:
- Advanced computer-assisted detection software
- Bone densitometry exams that can be scheduled at the same time as a mammogram for the patient’s convenience
- Breast MRI with the highest-resolution images available in Fairfield County
- Breast ultrasound for diagnostic exams, and screening for patients with dense breast tissue
- Digital mammography: Women ages 40-70 should have a professional breast exam and mammogram yearly
- Equipment and procedures for minimally invasive biopsies
We help make this experience as easy as possible for you by:
- Offering two locations for routine and diagnostic screenings — at the Tully Health Center and the Darien Imaging Center.
- Providing expanded weekend hours to ensure you can schedule appointments with ease.
- Assigning one central number to call to schedule mammogram appointments, regardless of your preferred facility.
- Pre-registering you the night before your exam to make check-in as efficient as possible.