Dear Prospective Junior Volunteer,
Thank you for your interest in Stamford Health’s Junior Volunteer Program.
Please read the directions carefully as your application will not be considered unless everything is completed and returned to the Volunteer Office by our deadline. There will be no exceptions. All applicants must be available to attend orientation as this is a mandatory requirement.
The deadline for our programs is as follows:
- Fall Program applications are due by September 9, 2019. The orientation will be held on the 14th of October, Columbus Day from 2:45pm to 630pm. Applicants must be between the ages of 14 years to 17 years of age old to be considered. If you are currently volunteering and would like to continue you are welcome to do so.
- High School Senior Internship Program is open to graduating seniors, class of 2020. Applications are due by February 7, 2020. The orientation will be held on the 28th of April from 9am to 1pm.
- Summer Program applications are due by March 6th, 2020. The orientation will be held on the 25th of June, 2020, from 9am to 1pm. The program will begin on the 26th of June and will end on the 23rd of August, summer students may continue into the Fall Program. Applicants must be between the ages of 14 years to 17 years of age old to be considered.
- All volunteers are required to complete 50 hours (2) hours on a weekly schedule of service for the school year. If volunteering in the summer you must complete a minimum of 48 hours and must be able to dedicate your time to our 8-week program, minimum of two (3) hour shifts on a weekly schedule. This is required upon issuing any recommendations
- Requirement 250 word essay explaining why you would like to volunteer, and what qualities make you an exceptional candidate for Stamford Health's Junior Volunteer Program.
- After review of your completed forms, you will be notified if you have been accepted for an interview by email.
Please fill out the application. A completed application consists of your immunization record including your PPD test for tuberculosis (within the last 12 months).
Fill out this form yourself with your PARENT/GUARDIAN:
JUNIOR VOLUNTEER FORM
Email this link to your GUIDANCE COUNSELOR or TEACHER TO FILL OUT:
STUDENT VOLUNTEER RECOMMENDATION
PRINT AND HAVE YOUR DOCTOR FILL OUT:
HEALTH REFERENCE FORM
Scan and email the health reference to firstname.lastname@example.org